Friday, July 9, 2010

Site Update-Links Introduction

Some new links for my sidebar^^ (pls go there to click, I am too lazy to ad the links to the post)
I hereby present you:

Nattoli
A great blog that features detailed Artbook and Illustration-Doujinshis reviews with sample pictures.

amiami
One of the biggest Japanese Onlinesores and it ships internationally! 
Very good prices and lots of figures. If you do not already know this site I recommend to have a look.
amiami is since some time my personal Nr.1 for buying figures.

Archonia
A big EU shop (belgium) where I bought many of my figures. They have high prices, but sometimes good deals show up. What I like at their shop is how easy you can handle your orders all by yourself; merging together is no problem, delaying orders can be done without having to ask and you have one whole month to pay for your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment