Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun with Nendos 4

Ok, what can I say..sorry for posting so few stuff >.<
I already have taken pictures of my new Touhou-Flandre and I hope to do her review on this weekend. So just take this Nendo shots as an appetizer^^
There are still from the same Nendo-photoshooting like the other three XD But, hey, at least it gives me stuff to post XD

The meat in the bubble was hard to do..

LOL I just can´t stop using Als dress for this kind of "what have you done to me" stuff.

This one is kind of dumb..

Mikus eybrows don´t fit in >.<

And one more Al. I tried to get an angle where it looks like she is taking a bite out of the meat. I think I managed it.

2 comments:

  1. I like the last picture, however, I would have used a different background because it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you like it^^
    I just took the same background for all pictures. In the end I would agree it wasn´t the best choice. However I did not had a better idea for what to use, so I just took one of the backgrounds that come with Nendos (Kokonoe Rin to be exactly).
    If you have tips for better backgrounds I am happy if you share^^

    ReplyDelete