Friday, September 4, 2009

Bleach: Toshiro Hitsugaya PVC Figure!!


Hardly believed my eyes when I saw this today! Seems like Mega House choosed to do Hitsugaya next, (after Matsumoto, Renji, Rukia and Ichigo). Toshiro-chan is one of my favourite characters in Bleach so, I am very excited to see a proper figure release for him... Once more -thank you Mega House. Not only you bring us our beloved One Piece Crew, but you also bring us more and more male figures!

Although, the price (~6.600yen)is too high in my opinion, since the other Bleach figures didn´t cost that much (about 3.800yen) *they only do this because they know I want him, I knew this...*
Also, I somwhow think that the figure does not looks like Hitsugaya, something in his pose is not him. I so praid for him to be released in PVC, but why can´t he be more..I do not know..just better looking. I find the pose is weird, and how he stands (he looks like a Saiyajin to me..)..will have to fight once more with myself about buy a chara I love or don´t buy something you do not like how it looks like °~°

Also it seems two more Bleach figures will be released; guess who they are^^

No comments:

Post a Comment