Sunday, August 16, 2009

Figure Review: Sachiel & Lilith xxNano!

Two very cute figures with the design from Mine Yoshizaki, one of my favourite character designers. Since both are small I will do a review for them together, please notice they are not a set.

Figure Name: xxNano! Sachiel / Lilith
Series: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Manufacture: Wave
Scale: None (about 9cm high)

My Opinion:
Despite the fact I am no Evangelion fan I sometimes can´t withstand to buy Evangelion figures... I really like Mine Yoshizakis design and I also like Chibi-stuff, so these two were not to miss.
I think their quality is very good for so small figures.
Something funny is that the thing on Sachiels head totally reminds of the Hollow-masks in Bleach...


Pictures: (left row Sachiel, right row Lilith)





No comments:

Post a Comment