Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wonder Festival: More Links and Infos

Despite the fact I already covered WF I wanted to let you know that dannychoo offers a long list with links with lots of pictures from WF.

A very nice one is that to moeyo. (Tip: dannychoo is only linking to one of the posts of WF, when following my link you can see all entries; just click on the "Event"-named posts.)
Nekomagic has now put up some parts of their detailed coverage, do not miss!
Also I got some more news I want to show here:

Nendoroid - Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji
I do not know why, but this seems to been photographed very few times since I just saw it yesterday the first time. Glad that I seen it, he is at the top of my "wanted" list know^^

Next is a GK (not assembled and not painted) that catched my eye. It is Sakura from Tsubasa RC! Please, to everyone with an account on e2046, add her to the Gathering Choice station when e20 puts her on their site!
And another GK (not assembled and not painted): Queen´s Blade Yumil (steel staff vers.)
She looks sooo gorgerous please, to everyone with an account on e2046, add her to the Gathering Choice station! Link to her on e20: http://www.e2046.com/product.php?products_id=10065

I will never have the skills to paint her myself... add her to Gathering! Make her avaiable for me! (and everyone elso who cannot paint and assemble kits)

No comments:

Post a Comment