Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Preorders -Specials

As promised, here are my special Preorders. Special means in this case that you can not get this on regular/easy way. All three Figures were ordered through tokyohunter, in case you want to know.
Price I paid him for them is also listed, be aware that shipping cost are not included. (he will tell them to me when everything is avaiable, geeh I am sure shipping will kill me, always soo expensive)

Taiga PVC, manufacture: Kotobukiya, Dengeki Daioh Magazine Exclusive

Kyaah, she is soo cute! Her eyes, this pose, absoulute moe. 10.000yen was expensive, but I could not say no to this eyes.


Touhou Project -Remilia Scarlet, by Griffon, 9800yen, only avaiable on some japanese Online stores
Bat-girl, not seen often.


Touhou Project -Patchouli, by Griffon, 9800yen, only avaiable on some japanese Online stores

There is also one very beautiful WonderFestival limited version of Patchouli, all in white. Wished to get that one, but failed and normal version is also very cute^^

In fact I also like Marisa and Reimu, but you can not buy stuff without money...

Also I am a bit worried about quality, Griffon tends to make their products look not as good as the prototype (eg colours tend to be different). And for my taste Griffon figures look "stiff" and static.

No comments:

Post a Comment